Favorite Movies for Toddlers
We love movies in our house!!
Here is a list of movies that will keep your little ones entertained while you tend to other things alone, like using the bathroom.
Frozen
Leap
Moana
Boss Baby
Anything Mickey Mouse
Trolls
The Peanuts Movie
Tangled
Daniel Tigers Neighborhood
Despicable Me
Ratatouille
Elmo Adventures
Everything is a production in our house. During movie nights I put the kids popcorn in theater boxes. It surely a hit to make a night in feel like a night out.

Thanks for sharing this list of movies! You said these are favorite movies for toddlers, but they are also my favorites!! Your kids and I might be sharing common taste of movies :) -Jenny
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! Great list of movies and amazing idea having popcorn in those "Movie Night" type popcorn boxes. Awesome idea making a "night-in" the house feel like a "night-out", gives you as the parent a break too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Jason
I like how you create a movie going experience at home! Really awesome!
ReplyDelete-Rhoderick